Wednesday 16 May 2012

Secret Blogger swap

I love getting post and i love getting surprise parcels even more.I have been a dedicated swapper of mystery boxes for around 6 months now and i have loved each and every one. I stumbled accorss something very interesting a few weeks back and i have just received an email with all the information.


I am taking part in the Secret Blogger swap organised by Danielle at Famed Frosting and i am super excited. I have been sent the details of a lovely girl across the pond who i am unable to contact (the rules) but must use her blog to work out her likes and send her gifts to the value of $30. The deadline is a week today to post it off so i will be getting my thinking cap on and hopefully choosing some gifts for my partner that she will love. I am very excited about this as it is a chance to meet new people and discover new blogs . I think today i am going to crack open my craft box and start making some bits as i also have an engagement card to make for my beautiful friends Bec and Gav. Has anybody else joined in with this swap and any tips for British things i could add?

Lots of love ladies!

P.s my 50 follower give-away will be coming up very soon, i have not forgotten about you all just been very busy :)
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments i love to read them all <3